Tuesday, December 13, 2011

No Sleep, Lots of Stress

Hi Everyone,

So, the post on my parents visit and this weekend is most likely not coming anytime soon. I've been struggling to get enough sleep, find time to study for my finals (took the first final today),apply for scholarships, apply for internships and working with some slackers for my group projects. Aka I'm stressed and running on very little sleep!

This is my last week in Barcelona (so it's awful to end it this way) but after Thursday afternoon I think everything will be fine and more or less back to normal. Not to mention, after finals, I still have to go souvenir shopping, get last minute gifts, have my official "Bon Voyage" day, and PACK! Ugh I don't even want to think about that and working within the weight limits.

Hopefully I'll have a more cheerful post on Friday night (which I assume I will spend packing and getting ready for my super long flight back home).

Hope you're well!

No comments:

Post a Comment