Sunday, December 4, 2011

MIA

Hi Everyone,
Sorry for being so MIA (Missing in Action) the last week or so. I hope you all had a pleasant Thanksgiving!

As I mentioned previously, I met up with my parents at my grandma's house in England, where we celebrated her 85th birthday! Then, I brought them back with me to Barcelona last Monday and stayed there till Thursday afternoon. Next, we flew to Lisbon, Portugal for the weekend and we've had a splendid time. At this very moment, we are packing up our things from the apartment we rented via airbnb (more on that later) and getting ready to take a taxi back to the airport and finally back to Barcelona. My parents leave Tuesday morning, so we have another day and a half in Barcelona to do any last minute sight-seeing.

This week will be a bit odd - I only have my Monday/Wednesday class (Spain's Economic Development and the European Union) this week because I'll have Tuesday and Thursday off (national holidays in Spain). So, I'll probably have time to blog about the highlights of these past 10 days or so on Tuesday or Wednesday.

As of today, I've been in Europe for 3 months and 3 days. I can hardly believe it! Time really has flown! I only have 13 days in Barcelona, it's just crazy! I'm preparing my "last week/days" in Barcelona agenda where I'll visit all my favorite places, restaurants, parks, etc.

Anyways, hope you're all well!

1 comment:

  1. Hey sport! I'm glad your folks got to visit you. I'm sure your mom was.... let's call it excited to see you :)

    I can't wait to hear about the stories and time you've had in Barcelona. I'm not going to lie, I'm a little jealous of the time you've had but very happy that you've gotten to have them. I guess I'll relegate myself to living vicariously through your adventures.

    Be safe out there!

    ReplyDelete